Popular Posts

Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, November 3, 2011

The diversity of European food.

It has been sometime now that I have wanted to write something about food and since I am not able at the moment to open up a restaurant or create a wonderful catering service, I thought that I would try to share by way of a blog my experience with food and in particular, food and  dishes  pertaining to different countries in Europe.

I started to watch my mother  and a lady that would come to help in the house when I was just a little girl.  I soon was able to start preparing food for my family and quickly became very fond of getting into the kitchen and looking for recipies to please my family and friends.

I come from a mix family, Spanish/American, but with influences of Great Britain as my mother's parents came in almost it's totality from Engand and Scotland.  To this I would have to add my own personal experiences with living in England for sometime  and my love for other forms of cooking in European countries.
I find cooking relaxing and enjoy the chance to share with friends something that I consider another form of Art.  An art that comes with the ability to then have the pleasure to savor  and always has the power to bring people together.

No comments:

Post a Comment